Photo Producer II
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
We’re a Creative Department of ego-free misfits. Our creatives are enthusiastic and thrive in a highly collaborative, sometimes quick-turn environment. Positive vibes only.
What You’ll Do Here
- Consult with internal clients in various departments to ensure clear direction and expectation for deliverables.
- Participate in sourcing and negotiation with outside resources such as photographers, stylists, merchandise coordinators, hair/MU artists and models.
- Create estimates and track expenses; responsible for keeping shoot/crew on track with expense to meet budget requirements.
- Work with cross-functional business partners to ensure efficient product sample workflows.
- Manage multiple vendor relationships
- Communicate detailed photo schedules in a timely manner to participants and business partners.
The Skills You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Art, Design, or Photography highly preferred, but will accept additional experience in lieu of formal education.
- Proven experience delivering shoots on budget and on time.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to flex to changing priorities.
- Expert knowledge of photo production processes.
- Sizable creative network of top-notch photography freelancers.
- Experienced in dealing with licensing agreements and documentation.
- Ability to organize time and meet deadlines, manage workflow and prioritize effectively.
It is helpful, but not required to have
- Ability to manage and execute multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Familiarity and comfort with database applications.
- Proficiency with Photo capture and visual review tools.
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!