Sr. Program Manager I
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
Shutterfly Ops team is seeking a Senior Program Manager to join our team in driving and managing key strategic initiatives as well as tactical imperatives. Our group leads cross-functional teams through the highly collaborative process of defining, planning, and executing on a portfolio of projects in alignment to our company’s strategic goals and targets. Ideal candidates will have experience working in manufacturing or print related industries.
What You'll Do Here:
- Tactically own and execute on a portfolio of projects. Which means prioritizing and managing inbound project requests from concept through completion, including defining milestones and schedules and facilitating cross-functional communication to ensure on-time delivery
- Ensure that the scope, business case, objectives and success metrics for projects are well defined, understood, measured, and reported effectively
- Provide up-to-date, accurate, meaningful views of project status
- Identify and raise project delivery issues and risks for mediation, resolution, or escalation to the appropriate level on a timely basis while fostering accountability of cross-functional teams to resolve project issues and ensure project success
- Ensure that cross-functional team leads have a clear understanding of RACI for delivering project, goals, deliverables, and issues
- Establish processes, workflows, tools, and documentation that set the team up for success and help them work more efficiently to deliver results.
- 5+ years of project management experience on progressively more complex projects that involve cross-functional teams in business, operations, technical and creative domains
- Background in industries related to manufacturing or printing.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering multiple projects simultaneously, building appropriate processes/tools, and developing strong relationship building/partnering skills with varying levels of individual contributors and management
- Competency and knowledge in general business processes, product development,
- Naturally organized, analytical and detailed oriented. Energetic self-starter passionate about professional integrity and excellence with a positive attitude and contagious enthusiasm
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills are absolutely required
- Ability to influence peers and managers while dealing with ambiguity
- Experienced in driving many projects that are fast paced and less than a year in duration
- Formal project management training (PMP) are a plus, but hands-on experience is highly preferred.
- Ideal candidates will have knowledge and experience with Jira, Smartsheet, MS office, and Confluence.