Lifetouch has been the professional photography choice for schools and families for more than 80 years. Built on the tradition of “Picture Day”, Lifetouch captures smiling faces, preschool through college graduation. Lifetouch is an integral part of the Shutterfly family where we make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products.
The Photography Scheduling and Administration Specialist’s primary role is to work with the area photography and operations teams to coordinate and maintain the weekly photography schedule by assigning photographers, managing changes and ensuring area productivity standards are being met. This role also assists with Photographer onboarding, and other and administrative duties as assigned.
What You’ll Do here
- Works with the Account Support team, Photo Managers and Photo Supervisors to build the weekly photography schedule, including the assignment of Photographers to scheduled jobs.
- Coordinates all scheduling changes throughout the week and ensures communication with appropriate personnel at all levels.
- Utilizes the picture day productivity calculator to monitor allocation of photographers to meet area productivity targets while maintaining high-quality, positive Picture Day experiences for our Hosts.
- Utilizes Lifetouch proprietary systems, excel and other technology to follow standardized guidelines in building and communicating schedules.
- Assists new Photographers with on-boarding paperwork as needed
- May help with timekeeping activities including following up on missed punches, mileage submissions and other duties related to photographer pay and administration
The Skills You’ll Bring
- HS Diploma or general education degree (GED) required, 4-year degree preferred.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Highly organized
- Proven computer skills, ability to learn new systems and integrate information from many sources. Microsoft Office, Excel and Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently.