At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy. Shutterfly Business Solutions enables other large companies to connect with their customers by delivering enterprise level printing solutions. Our technology and manufacturing capabilities enable efficient and effective customer engagement through personalized communications.
Shutterfly is looking for a Product Manager to join their team!
The Product Manager will develop and maintain an effective and collaborative business partnership with key customers and stakeholders. In this role, you will support the team with daily agile events including daily stand-ups, planning, backlog refinement and retrospective sessions. You will own the gathering and writing of requirements to support business values and features. The position will work closely with the Engineering teams, Product team, user experience and business user community to understand and align project goals, system requirements, and functional needs.
What You'll Do Here:
The Skill's You'll Bring:
- Manage all aspects of the Product including feature definition, requirement gathering, traceability, analysis, mock-ups, non-functional requirements and system related requirements
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, and work flow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Collaborate with system and application architects to establish a “right sized” solution that solves the business problem and is consistent with our current and long-term systems architecture.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze trade offs between usability and performance needs.
- Work independently with users to define requirements and under direction of Product management.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of a consistent business system analysis methodology that is used company-wide to plan and execute projects to achieve business objectives.
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years of experience owning a B2B Product
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills: including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Proven ability to utilize various business analysis / business process analysis skills and tools including:
- Business scenario and use case documentation
- Screen mock-up or wiring diagrams
- Process and workflow modeling
- Agile Frameworks including Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Persona developmentIf this aligns with your career goals, skills and experience - we want to work with you!