Sr. Treasury Analyst I
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
The Treasury Analyst supports corporate Treasury functions.
What You'll Do Here:
- Completes daily cash flow forecasts to ensure appropriate liquidity and funding. Partner with internal teams to understand key inputs and fluctuations, including drivers of change.
- Identifies and assesses unusual or unauthorized transactions
- Supports cash concentration and positioning
- Helps facilitate wire and ACH payments and foreign currency transactions
- Provides system administration of online banking portals
- Manages and maintains bank accounts, account services, signers, and controls
- Develops and maintains key treasury controls, documentation and departmental processes. Recommends and implements process improvements.
- Responds to auditor requests; maintains appropriate documentation
- Produces reporting for accounting, treasury and management
- Completes monthly reporting to support Accounting entries and cost allocation
- Leads projects to enhance bank portals, bank services, ERP integrations and other Treasury tools
- Supports the company’s letter of credit portfolio
- Manages FBAR reporting and documentation
- Manages bank master data in ERP
- Assists with analysis and inquiries related to credit card / merchant card processors
- Leads special projects to increase efficiency, improve decision making, or reduce costs as needed
- Provides backup support for corporate Risk Management (Insurance and Claims) work as needed
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree with accounting or finance concentration or equivalent experience
- CTP strongly preferred
- 5 or more years Treasury experience
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel
- Experience administering online bank portal systems
- Independent, self-motivated and highly accountable
- Able to manage a variety of projects simultaneously, prioritizing requirements to meet deadlines and critical needs
- Experience identifying opportunities for process, system or other changes and successfully implementing these changes
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship or transfers for this role at this time. No candidates requiring visa sponsorship or transfer will be considered.