Manager, CRM- Technical
The Marketing Operations role will have a strong technical background and heavy experience supporting Marketing organizations. This role will require people management and mentorship skills. Serve as an SME on data management, process, system integration and marketing cloud capabilities questions. The ideal candidate will spearhead process improvements via automation as well as exploring internal & external solutions to streamline process and tackle business tasks at scale. This role will require collaboration with marketing strategy, pricing and promotion, Analytics and Insights, creative team as well as outside vendors to deliver best in class email and direct mail programs. Based on a broad and deep skillset developed by pulling data directly from databases, the ideal candidate will also have expert mastery of one or more CRM Multichannel Campaign Development tools and how they are integrated to form cohesive data flow from site to inbox. The individual should have excellent multi-tasking and project management skills and the ability to quickly respond to challenges.
Audience segmentation, targeting and campaign deployment should come naturally to this user as well as the best practices in identifying the desired recipients of a campaign. Out of the box thinker who can manipulate with data using SQL/Programing to derive desired output to meet business requirements. These concepts should be understood both at the individual campaign level as well as extended longitudinal marketing efforts.
- 8+ years of experience working in marketing / tech sector.
- Leading large high impact tech cross-functional teams.
- Understand and have experience in planning, segmentation, targeting, execution and analysis of marketing campaigns
- Understands data and has experience defining data model requirements for marketing data marts
- Evaluated and onboarded new technologies that impact marketing operations
- Expert proficiency in Teradata or Redshift
- Understanding the concepts of A/B testing, holdouts and control groups
- 4+ years of Salesforce experience.
- Experience with automation studio, journey builder, audience builder, AMPscripting, creation of landing pages within Salesforce / Exact Target.
- Hands on experience with SQL queries executing via various clients.
- Should have worked in medium-large Marketing Operations / CRM teams
- Ability to quickly interpret business requirements into technical language to execute on new/updated strategy and back non-technical terms to explain what has been build or already exists.
- Have created campaigns in Unica IBM, Salesforce or other segmentation software; the more complex the better including: large, multi-wave, multi-segment, multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Experience and knowledge in other digital marketing tools like Responsys, WSA (Watson Campaign Automation) etc.
- Some experience in system integration
- Some experience with enterprise marketing solutions like Tableau.
- Some experience and knowledge of back end Unix Systems
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a technical field