Software Quality Engineer II
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy. Shutterfly is the leader in personalized photo products and services, connecting you with family and friends by sharing your photos in creative and innovative ways. With this brand, our customers can create lasting keepsakes such as award-winning photo books, customized stationary for life’s biggest occasions, and unique home décor.
You will be part of a high-performance Quality Engineering team to deliver frequent, high quality frequent releases. The ideal candidate will leverage their detailed understanding of technology to shape, test and improve features that help customers make memorable moments last a lifetime.
What You'll Do Here:
You will be part of eCommerce quality engineering group at Shutterfly. As a senior QE engineer you will be responsible for designing and implementing automation frameworks, creating and enforcing good engineering practices in our fast paced agile development environment. You will have a passion for automation with a desire to extend yourself. You'll have experience setting up and building complex deployment environments. In this role you will be expected to support our automation infrastructure and improve automation strategies and will be responsible for testing our web applications and services and deliver results with greatest quality.
The Skills You'll Bring:
- 4-7 years years of hands-on experience in functional testing and automation with Web, Mobile and Client/Server applications
- Experience in a high-level programming language e.g. Java/C/C++
- Experience in client-side automation tools such as Selenium WebDriver
- Work closely with developers in creating automation for continuous integration and deployments.
- Experience in test qualification of RESTful web-services
- Experience in test frameworks such as TestNG and Junit
- Proficient in using source control systems like Git, Bitbucket
- Experienced in continuous integration and CI tools (Jenkins preferred)
It is helpful but not require to have:
- Experience in test qualification of Ecommerce preferred
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
- Experience testing in cloud technology (understanding of AWS infrastructure)
- Knowledge of industry standard test automation tools & automation frameworks
- Experience with Load and Performance testing of services
- Experience with Gatling Load Testing tool
- Understanding testing of Data Analytics
- Understanding Security / Penetration testing strategies
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!