Director/GM Studios, Lifetouch
The Lifetouch business is looking for a GM / Director of Studios to drive the day to day business but also to re-imagine the future! Working at Lifetouch offers opportunities to be entrepreneurial, engage in innovative initiatives and work in a collaborative environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Acts as cross-functional organizer and leader working with Sales (including inside sales, training and dev), Manufacturing, Operations, Insights and Analytics, Finance, Product, Customer Success, Marketing and other business line leaders to deliver on set business goals.
- Develop and execute go to market strategies and seasonal/annual plans for owned business line (strategy, photography programs, merch, pricing, etc).
- Drive strategic planning process for the business line and new initiative planning, as well as ongoing project management, and support of key initiatives set by leadership team.
- Collaborate with Product on strategies and testing to drive conversion and AOV resulting in profitable sales for business lines, from scheduling to on studio experience and new photography experiences.
- Identify and prioritize growth levers, creating short and long-term strategies for new and existing categories.
- Create and build the product strategies and assortment as well as drive the day-to-day execution of all merchandising projects. From pricing creation, adjustment and enhancement to achieve revenue and AOV.
- Understand and track competitive landscape.
- Monitor and manage forecasts and planning for end-to-end results to deliver the business P&L.
- Business development and partnership lead.
- 10+ years of retail experience including a minimum of 6-8 years in e-commerce, strategy consulting, general management, brand and/ or product management, including direct strategy and revenue/P&L management responsibility with track record of strong performance
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills with practical experience in A/B testing to drive business results.
- Proven cross-functional leadership; a relationship builder, collaborative colleague with strong communication skills.
- Comfortable working in an agile, fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding organization skills, project management skills and ability to prioritize and multi task.
- Able to think strategically but change direction tactically if needed.
- MBA preferred.