Business Systems Analyst II
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
In this position you will be responsible for providing program support for business processes (Budget, Contracts, Vendor Management, Procurement) within the Information Security and Infrastructure (IOPS) teams. This position will work directly with team leadership, Chief of Staff, and the CISO/VP Infrastructure.
Your primary duties and responsibilities will include:
- Coordination and tracking with the procurement processes including: Vendor/VAR communication, pricing negotiation, Contract Management, Legal, and Purchasing
- Manage contract renewals and lead times
- Maintain accurate budget tracking and work with Finance and leadership on forecasts, expenditures, and reallocations
- Assist PM’s/TPM’s with budget and procurement insight
- 4+ years program and project management experience
- Experience operating in a technology environment
- Good working knowledge of business and financial functions
- Demonstrated oral/written communications, and client facing skills
- Experience with Contracting Tools such as Apttus