BorrowLenses is a Shutterfly brand where professional photographers and videographers come to rent premium gear online. We are here to fulfill the photographic and cinematic dreams of our customers by delivering superior, cutting-edge gear and providing exceptional customer service. Rent, shoot, return - it's as easy as that!
Manager of Search Marketing for BorrowLenses
BorrowLenses is looking for an experienced performance marketer, with a combination of paid and organic, digital marketing and business analysis skills, to lead it's digital acquisition marketing.
BorrowLenses operates as an independent business unit within Shutterfly with its own marketing team and acquisition strategy/goal.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Search Marketing Manager executes performance marketing across paid search, organic search as well as supporting paid social, affiliate and display/ remarketing channels, acquiring new and repeat customers in line with ROAS goals.
This role will work closely with the rest of the BorrowLenses marketing team including Email/Social, Merchandising/Content and Channel marketers, Business Analytics as well as interfacing with the broader Shutterfly / Lifetouch teams for wider collaboration, testing and learning.
This is an exciting role, driving customer acquisition/search across the BorrowLenses' business with the wide ownership of a small, five person team but with enterprise level methodologies and tools. The ideal candidate has experience in a similar mid-sized rental, marketplace, or e-commerce business.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Manage paid search campaigns across major search engines, optimizing campaigns to the latest search trends and features to increase volume while meeting ROAs targets.
- Manage SEO efforts including guiding other marketers to SEO best practices and adjustments, directing SEO and writing agencies and partners.
- Direct display / paid social / affiliate campaigns, identifying campaign opportunities, and testing into new channels directly or via media agencies.
- Direct creative agency for the production of advertising creative and landing page needs to refresh or improve campaigns.
- Present to business leadership on acquisition trends, seasonal / competitive changes, and growth opportunities.
- Collaborate with the marketing team for wider marketing strategy, campaign planning and with Product to improve acquisition campaign success and / or analytics / reporting.
- 5+ years of Search Marketing and Organic Search Marketing experience required.
- 3+ years of related social, display, affiliate or similar growth marketing experience.
- Highly proficient with Google Analytics, Google Ads, Bing Ads, and SEO tools.
- Additional proficiency with MTA analytics tools, A/B testing engines (Test & Target, Optimzely, etc), and reporting tools (Excel, Incorta, BI suites, etc) strongly preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to clearly communicate analysis to a broad audience.
- Any experience with or interest in photography or videography is always a strong plus!