Sr. Manager, IT Support
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
This high-profile position is a management and hands on role across the entire Shutterfly enterprise. The Sr. Manager, Service Desk for Enterprise Technology Services will be responsible for the management of the Enterprise wide Service Desk including management of distributed and matrixed staff members and the processes and procedures of the Service Desk.
This role will be to oversee timely delivery of quality technical support service to customers, whether they are internal customers working internally or external customers who have contracted agreements with client. This requires both knowledge of the software or hardware systems being supported and effective personnel management skills with a high degree of emphasis on providing an exceptional end user experience.
What You’ll Do Here
• Coach and support a team of agents across multiple offices, focusing on the end user IT experience from setting up hardware, using collaboration tools, and meeting SLAs.
• A strong background in ITIL Service Management, Service Level Agreements/Objectives (SLA/OLA) required. You will be expected to implement and maintain these in accordance with the company's current needs and to work with management and internal leaders on the vision and direction to evolve the services in support of future business needs.
• Implement and lead projects across the enterprise wide Service Desk organization
• Assist Service Desk team members in assessing career goals and long-term strategy of continued success as they develop.
• Identify staffing needs and work with Human Resources to pursue the hiring process.
• Lead or act as a significant contributor to leadership in the development of key initiatives that provide high-level results to improve business processes and client service delivery
• Ensure policy adherence and provide support for both internal and external security controls
• Design, document, train, and support new procedures focusing on increasing efficiency across the enterprise
• Play a proactive role in our IT Operations project sprints
The Skills You’ll Bring
• A proven track record of implementing and maintaining the five stages in the ITIL Service Lifecycle: Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation, and Continual Service Improvement required.
• 10+ Years experience in Information Technology industry, with 3+ years of direct people management
• Experience in PowerShell scripting and automation of technical operations tasks.
• Experience with major ITSM platforms like ServiceNow
• Strong team player with good written and verbal communication skills
• Inclusive, people-focused leadership skills
• Experience in designing, implementing, and reporting to senior management of Service Desk related dashboards, metrics, and KPIs.
• Technical experience in OSX, iOS, Android, and Windows operating systems
• Experience with Service Now or similar ticketing system
• Excellent skills collaborating with folks inside and outside of your team across multiple time zones
• Experience managing service and procurement vendors
• Mid-level technical knowledge and troubleshooting ability
• Excellent administration experience with Office 365, Jamf, Google, various enterprise SaaS platforms
• Demonstrable troubleshooting methodologies and root cause analysis