Preschool Outside Sales Rep - (Dallas, TX)
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy. Lifetouch has been the professional photography choice for schools and families for more than 80 years. Built on the tradition of “Picture Day” Lifetouch captures smiling faces, preschool through high school graduation. We also reach our customers through additional product lines including portrait studios, yearbooks, sports, and events.
Exciting sales opportunity with a growing photography industry-leader!
Amazing opportunity for an experienced sales driver to join Lifetouch’s Preschool team, work with Preschool Center Directors/decision makers, and drive sales in a fast-paced, results-driven environment. Lifetouch, a Shutterfly Company, is the industry leader in Preschool photography.
Each day our Sales Reps.:
- Drive sales (new accounts) in an assigned area by cold calling/visiting prospective customers to introduce new photography products and packages.
- Identify and maximize sales opportunities.
- Use customer relationship management (CRM) system to efficiently and consistently track sales activities.
- Retain customers by visiting and partnering with key accounts.
- Post-secondary education, preferred.
- 3 - 5 years proven outside sales/new account growth experience.
- Customer relationship management (CRM) system use, preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to sell, acquire new business, influence and negotiate.
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license with full use of dependable, insured automobile.
- Paid training
- Paid time off
- Medical and Dental Benefits
Lifetouch Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment is contingent upon satisfactory results of a criminal background check and driving record check.