Recruiter, Operations & Manufacturing (Contract)
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
We are seeking an experienced Recruiter (Contractor) to join our team. In this position, you will employ recruiting strategies, and sourcing resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting channels. You will play a critical role in ensuring that we are hiring the best possible talent and achieving staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates, and advising managers in our Operations & Manufacturing organization.
What you'll do here...
- Perform high volume, full cycle recruiting for our Operations organization
- Source qualified candidates, review resumes, and screen candidates while moving interview process forward in a timely manner
- Manage candidates in process and provide them with a positive experience
- Utilize Indeed, LinkedIn, Jobvite and other creative sourcing techniques to identify candidates and create a robust pipeline.
- Partner with geographically dispersed business partners throughout the hiring process, providing guidance on everything from interviewing to offer recommendations.
The skills you'll bring...
- 4+ years of full life cycle recruiting and sourcing for non-exempt and exempt roles
- Experience managing large pipelines of candidates across multiple locations
- Ability to thrive and quickly adapt in a constantly changing environment