Customer Service Representative 2
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy. BorrowLenses is the Shutterfly brand where professional photographers and videographers come to rent premium gear online. We are here to fulfill the photographic and cinematic dreams of our customers by delivering superior, cutting-edge gear and providing exceptional customer service. Rent, shoot, return - it's as easy as that!
BorrowLenses is looking for a Customer Service associate with a strong background in collections who can help us recover stolen equipment and/or collect on outstanding bills.
What You'll Do Here:
- Requests and pursues payment on delinquent accounts via communication with account holder.
- Conduct custom collections campaigns on each client that consist of emails, phone calls, and standard mail correspondence
- Develop collections methods that consistently lead to achieving or exceeding company recovery goals
- Work closely with team members to create ways to bring in revenue and find success as a group
- Solve problems quickly and create resolutions that bring in revenue on a regular basis
- The associate will be responsible for reviewing each account to determine the best way to approach the client and then executing their plan to bring in the funds owed.
- Performs other related duties, as required.
- High school diploma/GED required
- Proficiency with database software and MS Office suite
- Proven ability to overcome obstacles and get results
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- 1+ years' customer service experience and/or collection preferred