Sr. Financial Analyst I
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
Shutterfly is seeking a Sr. Financial Analyst who will partner with management to drive achievement of financial goals through planning, forecasting, reporting, and analysis. This role will require a hands-on, results-driven, and strategic thinker with strong analytical skills and business acumen.
What You'll Do Here:
- Prepares monthly reports, which include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting.
- Provides support with preparation of financial plan, forecasts and budget.
- Partners with business to develop analyses that lead to actionable insights that improve decision making, performance, and profitable growth.
- Monitors operational performance including variance analysis against forecast and budget and benchmarks versus competitors.
- Provides support for evaluation of corporate development initiatives and implementation of investor relations strategy.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Business or equivalent experience
- 5 or more years relevant experience
- Strong orientation for actions and problem solving
- Self-starter who can roll up sleeves to get work done when necessary
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced PowerPoint skills
- Advanced modeling skills
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and financial modeling.
Helpful but not Required:
- Knowledge of Essbase/Hyperion
- CPA, CFA or other professional credentials preferred
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!