At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy. Lifetouch has been the professional photography choice for schools and families for more than 80 years. Built on the tradition of “Picture Day” Lifetouch captures smiling faces, preschool through high school graduation. We also reach our customers through additional product lines including portrait studios, yearbooks, sports, events, and churches.
We are looking to add a Mailroom Associate to join our team!
What You'll Do Here:
- Performs entry-level support for the mailroom function.
- Delivers mail to pre-established internal mail areas and collects outgoing mail.
- Sends outgoing mail utilizing third -party postal processing facility, process freight, and overnight shipments.
- Knowledgeable of postal regulations and international shipping.
- Monitors operating supplies.
- Processes personal packages for employees.
The Skills You'll Bring:
- High school diploma or GED
- 0 to 2 years' experience in a mailroom or Corporate Headquarter environment
- Ability to use computer systems such as ProShip Shipping, Ariba and Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work overtime and flex hours when necessary
- High level of customer service and ability to work independently
- The employee is required to sit, stand, walk, bend, squat, climb, kneel, crawl, twist, balance, reach, use hands and fingers to perform repetitive tasks and assemble/disassemble equipment.
It's Not Required But It's Nice To Have:
- Able to frequently lift and move up to 25 pounds (and occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds).
If this aligns with your skills and career goals, we want to work with you!