Sr. Designer I - UX Design
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
We’re a Creative Department looking for the right Sr. Graphic Designer, Brand Systems to join our in-house team of ego-free misfits. Our creatives are enthusiastic and thrive in a highly collaborative, sometimes quick-turn environment. Positive vibes only.
What You'll Do Here:
- Work collaboratively to conceptualize, define and bring to life the creative vision, bringing user experience ideas and solutions to the table
- Develop modern, digital Design Systems for our portfolio of brands (website and app)
- Partner closely with Shutterfly UX and Product teams and other designers to workshop, co-design and participating in brainstorms
- Actively participate in project Kickoffs, asking insightful questions to gain detail, clarification and alignment with Business Partners
- Provide effective mentorship to designers within team and be the department’s UX design expert
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Graphic Arts, Visual Design, UX or Communication Design highly preferred, but will accept additional experience in lieu of formal education
- 6+ years’ experience with a minimum 3 years’ within retail/ecommerce and must be an upbeat people manager
- Show-stopping visual aesthetic
- Expert Adobe CC skills a must
- Expert knowledge of Sketch and InVision is a must
- Retail/eCommerce experience a must
- Understanding and knowledge of advertising technology and digital marketing solutions
- Experience working in agile environments
- Experience working with engineering and eCommerce teams to develop strategies that utilize dynamic content to deliver personalization at scale
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!