At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
What You'll Do Here:
▪ Communicate and collaborate with other technical resources and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions
▪ Maintain data security
▪ Interface with business analysts and technical staff and be responsible for delivering complete work
▪ Support our SDLC, continuous improvement and dev-ops automation
The Skills You'll Bring:
▪ Approximately 5+ years of industry experience as a Salesforce developer
▪ Approximately 2+ years in technical architecture
▪ Functional knowledge of Salesforce data structure and understanding of how to leverage the tool to meet complex process and reporting requirements
▪ Handle numerous projects/priorities using proven project management methodologies and sound development practices to ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions
It is helpful but not required to have:
▪ Salesforce Developer current certifications
This is a position which may be performed in any of our offices or as a remote position. As a remote position this may be performed anywhere in the United States except for within the state of Colorado.
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!