Desktop Systems Technician 1
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy. Lifetouch has been the professional photography choice for schools and families for more than 80 years. Built on the tradition of “Picture Day” Lifetouch captures smiling faces, preschool through high school graduation. We also reach our customers through additional product lines including portrait studios, yearbooks, sports, and events.
Lifetouch is seeking to find a Help Desk Specialist to join their team in Eden Prairie at our Corporate Office. Immediate start with full-time position including training. Great hourly pay and working environment.
- Provide first level contact and identify solutions for customers (School Lifetouch Portal, password resets, proprietary applications, etc.) via phone, email, or walkup.
- Provide first call resolution when possible
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to the next level of support
- Track, route, and redirect problems to the correct resources
- Direct internal customers to training documentation
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to final resolution
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations
- Maintain highest level of security regarding student image and data compliance
- Proven working experience in providing help desk support in a high volume environment
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Working knowledge of;
- Service desk software (Service Now preferred)
- Remote control software
- Google applications
- Common internet browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari)
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Total Customer service orientation
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Degree or certification in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience troubleshooting Common Browser settings