Director, Strategy and Business Operations
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
BorrowLenses is the Shutterfly brand where professional photographers and videographers come to rent premium gear online. We are here to fulfill the photographic and cinematic dreams of our customers by delivering superior, cutting-edge gear and providing exceptional customer service. Rent, shoot, return - it's as easy as that!
The Director of Business Operations and Strategy is highly entrepreneurial and cross-functional in nature.
What You’ll Do here
- Lead the business operations and strategy team, whose role it is to grow and optimize BorrowLenses business performance by effectively translating data into actionable insights, strategies and financially viable
- Build a deep understanding of the core KPIs to support this rental ecommerce business, including demand analytics and inventory optimization, utilization, payback and other key revenue and profitability drivers
- Be the analytical partner to the GM and key leadership team: Frame up questions, determine and get agreement on the analytical approach, identify and summarize data
- Great thinker on both a strategic and tactical level, who also has a strong bias to action.
- Always seeking to improve, and agile at leading improvements through both: step changes and innovation, or through refinement and iteration.
- Passionately quantitative / analytical and detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment. Ability to collaborate actively & effectively on cross-functional teams
- 7-10 years of related analytical experience
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!