Sr. Treasury Manager
At Shutterfly, we make life’s experiences unforgettable. We believe there is extraordinary power in the self-expression. That’s why our family of brands helps customers create products and capture moments that reflect who they uniquely are.
This position serves a critical role and will work with various levels of the company as well as external partners. Primary responsibilities will include cash forecasting, analysis, preparing debt-related calculations, notices, models and payments, and maintaining proper internal controls. This position will assist in the implementation of cash management tools and strategies, will be responsible for compliance, modeling and documentation related to debt agreements and credit revolver, and lead or participate in projects as needed.
What You’ll Do Here:
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Forecast, analyze, model and support debt program
- Lead debt covenant compliance process, manage and deliver all debt-related notices and payments
- Lead or assist in the implementation of cash management and financing programs, as well as capital structure evaluations
- Assist with the execution of company financing agreements
- Research, evaluate and document cash implications of complex or non-standard transactions
- Complete ad hoc analysis as needed
- Partner with FP&A to review and compare liquidity and other forecasts; understand and communicate key assumptions and variances
- Support daily Treasury operations and cash management activities as needed
- Help research and update cash forecasts, lead revenue forecasting. Research and explain forecast variances
- Develop and execute periodic reporting for senior management
- Prepare reporting packages for monthly/quarterly close
- Provide audit documentation to external and internal auditors (e.g. investment valuation, debt financing, SOX controls)
- Recommend and assist in the implementation of improvements to simplify, standardize, integrate, streamline or enhance Treasury operations
- Support integration of Treasury tools and processes resulting from M&A activity
What You'll Bring:
- BS Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field
- 7-10+ years of Treasury experience
Other (knowledge, skills, and abilities):
- CTP preferred
Supporting a diverse and inclusive workforce is important to Shutterfly not only because it directly reflects our value of Embracing our Differences, but also because it’s the right thing to do for our business and for our people. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Shutterfly DE&I.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship or transfers for this role at this time. No candidates requiring visa sponsorship or transfer will be considered.