At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
This position serves a critical role for Shutterfly Treasury and will interface with personnel at various levels both internally and externally.This position will be responsible for daily liquidity and forecasting activities, Treasury Operations, Compliance, and other project and analytical work. This position will also provide backup and support for debt-related activities (including forecasting, reporting, payments, compliance and management of borrowings and repayments) and daily liquidity and forecasting for different parts of the business.
What You'll Do Here:
- Completes daily liquidity analysis to ensure appropriate liquidity.
- Prepares and communicates short-term and long-term cash forecasts and variances for domestic and international entities; identifies excess international cash balances in partnership with business partners.
- Manages and maintains bank accounts, bank portals, account services, signers, and controls.
- Helps facilitate wire, ACH and FX transactions when needed.
- Develops and maintains key treasury controls, documentation, controls and departmental processes
- Supports auditor requests; maintains appropriate documentation
- Recommends and implements changes to standardize, optimize and integrate treasury tools and processes.
- Leads ad-hoc analysis and special projects.
- Provides backup for all debt-related activities.
- Assists in capital structure and financing evaluations.
- Develops and executes periodic reporting for senior management review.
- BS Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field or equivalent related experience
- CTP preferred
- 8 or more years of treasury experience
- Strong orientation for actions and problem solving.
- Adaptable to changes and agile with execution. Self-starter who can roll up sleeves to get work done when necessary.
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint, and analytical skills
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship or transfers for this role at this time. No candidates requiring visa sponsorship or transfer will be considered.