Sr. Product Specialist II
Shutterfly is seeking a Product Manager for our personalization team.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about customer experience by defining, building & utilizing advanced backend systems and platforms to support our personalization initiatives. The mission is to deliver a highly personalized omnichannel experience at every step of our customer's journey to improve conversion, retention and reduce churn
As a Product Manager, you will partner with technology, business, merchandising, marketing and analytics counterparts to build a roadmap and execute on the roadmap. You will be responsible for driving business growth and defining solutions that deliver on customer and business needs.
Key responsibilities are to:
- Translate business strategy into product strategy
- Own the product roadmap
- Execute product strategy
- Drive action throughout the organization to get products to market
- Plan and carry out product launches
- Manage product profitability and commercial success – own the business case
- Provide insight to stakeholders on the product and market
- Provide product marketing with insights on key differentiators and messages
- Write high-level requirements
- Support the Product Owner and Product Marketer with any questions they may have
- Manage all aspects of in-life products, including customer feedback, requirements, and issues
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, engineering, computer science or other relevant field, ideally with cross-functional business or technical experience
- Experience in full lifecycle software development, preferably familiar with web and mobile application development
- Experience in gathering and documenting user requirements and communicating them to engineering teams
- Strong interpersonal skills. To achieve your goals, you will collaborate with many cross-functional teams and must be able to influence without authority
- Must be comfortable working across the organization and generating alignment across stakeholders in Marketing, GMs and Engineering to deliver a roadmap that improves the customer experience and business results
- Experience with market research, competitive analysis and AB testing. Leverage insights and data gathered to drive business decisions and inform product roadmap.
- Strong analytic and strategic thinking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Teamwork skills
- Consumer ecommerce and retail experience.
- Experience with Agile implementation methodologies
- Former team member in a product personalization team