Benefits Analyst I (Contractor)
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
This is a contract position.
A Benefit Analyst provides professional support for the implementation, administration and evaluation of the benefits programs or plans.
What You'll Do Here:
- Handles assignments associated with the benefits function
- Supports the implementation of benefit plans
- Supports the day-to day administration of benefit and leave programs
- Analyzes and develops benefit plans and policies
- Manages day-to-day 401(k) operations
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Human Resources or equivalent experience
- Functional certifications preferred
- 2 or more years of experience in human resource functions with specific benefits experience
Other (knowledge, skills, and abilities):
- Knowledge of human resource functions including, benefits, leave of absence, HRIS, and payroll, along with evolving technologies, and best practices
- Intermediate problem-solving skills
- Strong MS Excel skills
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship or transfers for this role at this time. No candidates requiring visa sponsorship or transfer will be considered.