Photography Support Specialist
At Lifetouch (part of the Shutterfly family of brands), we believe there is extraordinary power in self-expression. Built on the tradition of “Picture Day,” Lifetouch has captured the unique personalities of children and families for more than 85 years.
As part of the Shutterfly family of brands, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products.
Be part of our amazing team in a key role as a Photography Support Specialist. The role is responsible for the movement of information and materials prior to and after picture day and related administrative functions to ensure effective and efficient pre- and post-picture day operations.
Our Photography Support Specialists Enjoy:
- Paid training and competitive pay
- Authentic, appreciative company culture
- A work environment that prioritizes health and safety to include personal protective supplies provided to each employee
- Photography Event Bag Assembly - Assemble and verify required picture-day materials for the photographers.
- Manipulating Subject Data using Excel to ensure accuracy for Photography Events.
- Shipping and Receiving Pre & Post Photography Event bags
- Collaboration to resolve post Photography Event delays and corrections.
The Skills You’ll Bring:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma, or equivalent experience
- Highly organized with great attention to detail and with accuracy
- Ability to handle high volume of work and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service and problem-solving skills
If you’re interested in an exciting career with a collaborative team, we want to work with you!
Supporting a diverse and inclusive workforce is important to Shutterfly not only because it directly reflects our value of Embracing our Differences, but also because it’s the right thing to do for our business and for our people. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Shutterfly DE&I.