At Lifetouch (part of the Shutterfly family of brands), we believe there is extraordinary power in the self-expression. Built on the tradition of “Picture Day”, Lifetouch has captured the unique personalities of children and families for more than 85 years.
Be part of our amazing team in a key role as an Account Specialist (Temporary 12 month assignment)
As an Account Specialist, you will provide outstanding customer service to your assigned accounts, maintain information in Salesforce, schedule a variety of photographic events and develop relationships with a variety of people both within and outside of Lifetouch. If you thrive in a fast- paced environment, love helping people, are highly organized and able to handle multiple priorities, you will be successful in this role!
Our Account Specialists enjoy:
- Paid training
- Competitive pay
- Seasonal bonus opportunity
- Authentic, appreciative company culture
What You’ll Do Here:
- Work with your schools, the photography leaders, and your sales partner to coordinate the scheduling of picture days and allocate resources appropriately
- Organize information by maintaining databases, calendars and filing systems
- Effectively communicate with your partners in the finishing labs regarding completion of jobs.
- Manage Account touchpoints using Salesforce and other internal tools, including phone and email interactions
- Work with the accounts to confirm and update important picture day information in our databases including confirmation of products and services, receipt of picture day flyers and post picture day follow-up
The Skills You’ll Bring
- Minimum 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent experience
- Strong customer service and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Proven computer skills, ability to learn new systems and integrate information.
- Microsoft Office, Excel, and Salesforce experience is a plus
- Highly organized, with the ability to effectively multi-task
- Ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently
Supporting a diverse and inclusive workforce is important to Shutterfly not only because it directly reflects our value of Embracing our Differences, but also because it’s the right thing to do for our business and for our people. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Shutterfly DE&I.