Sr. Product Specialist II
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
Shutterfly Israel, based in Haifa, is seeking a Product Manager for our flagship Shutterfly website, iOS and Android mobile applications, with a focus on data & analytics instrumentation.
We are looking for someone who has great analytical and interpersonal skills.
As a Data Product Manager, you will partner with product, technology, business, marketing, and analytics counterparts to build and maintain numerous robust analytics platforms, a key ingredient in the business decision making abilities.
- Leading the roadmap and ongoing product management of our data & tracking solutions, including the expansion of existing tools, and instrumentation of new ones.
- Among others, tools like - customer analytics, user behavior, A/B testing, and more.
- Working with cross-functional teams, in multiple locations (U.S., Israel, Europe) to collect tracking requirements, defining them from a product standpoint, delivering them to dev teams, testing them, launching them, and making sure they’re reporting correctly.
- 4+ years of product management experience with a background in the online space.
- Experience with Analytics and A/B testing tools. - must.
- Experience with both web and native apps - advantage.
- Experience with Ecommerce - advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills. To achieve your goals, you will collaborate with many cross-functional teams and must be able to influence without authority. - must.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills. - must.
- Must be comfortable working across the organization and generating alignment across stakeholders in Merchandising, Marketing, GMs, and Engineering to deliver a roadmap that improves the customer experience and business results.
- Proficient in English, both written and verbal. - must.