Marketing Automation Specialist
At Lifetouch (part of the Shutterfly family of brands), we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy. Lifetouch has been the professional photography choice for schools and families for more than 85 years. Built on the tradition of “Picture Day” Lifetouch captures smiling faces, preschool through high school graduation. We also reach our customers through additional product lines including portrait studios, yearbooks, sports, and events.
The Marketing Automation Specialist will support multichannel marketing initiatives within Lifetouch Enterprise Marketing. This role is responsible for building emails and SMS end to end; from the campaign segmentation to adding creative Photoshop files and deployment. This individual will work cross-functionally to deliver on key initiatives and integrated campaigns.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute D2C and B2B email/sms marketing program, including email/sms build, segmentation, testing, and deployment, and continually evaluate these for improvements.
- Support essential marketing operations initiatives in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Pardot such as managing the journeys, lead nurturing, segmentation, and data cleansing
- Support marketing automation efforts and processes, proactively researching and implementing the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards
- Ensure campaigns are appropriately QA tested end to end, before going live.
- Troubleshoot any automation errors and come up with solutions
Great to Haves (Your Skills)
- SQL and HTML experience are strongly preferred
- Organized work ethic with attention to detail
- Experience using Movable Ink
- Knowledge of AMPscript is preferred
Great to Haves (Your Background)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, MIS, Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years building and scheduling emails
- Experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot or any other marketing automation platform