Performance Analytics Analyst
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy. Lifetouch has been the professional photography choice for schools and families for more than 80 years. Built on the tradition of “Picture Day” Lifetouch captures smiling faces, preschool through high school graduation. We also reach our customers through additional product lines including portrait studios, yearbooks, sports, and events.
At Lifetouch Inc., a Shutterfly company, you’ll be joining a collaborative team that is committed to capturing priceless memories for millions of families through professional photography. You will play a key role in ensuring we deliver world class quality, reliability and service to our customers. Your role will make a direct contribution to the happiness of our customers and the overall success of our company.
What You’ll Do here as a Performance Analytics Analyst:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and establish key metrics related to quality, reliability and service for the end to end customer experience for all Lifetouch business lines
- Analyze sales, operations and production performance related to QRS initiatives
- Standardize key metrics measurements across the company to establish benchmarks and dashboards
- Transform raw data into actionable insights
- Present analysis to cross functional teams to help make better data driven decisions
- Exceptional analytical, critical-thinking, and problem-solving abilities
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative and cross-functional setting
- Ability to draw conclusions/insights and translate those findings to develop recommendations for leadership action
- 2 or more years of experience in business intelligence or analytics
- 2 or more years of experience with SQL queries for data analysis
- Experience working with a BI tool (Preferably one of the following Qlik, PowerBI, & Tableau)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (including pivot tables, look-up formulas) and PowerPoint
- Experience supporting a Sales and/or Operations organization
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!