Customer Service Representative 2-Bilingual
Are you French bilingual and looking for a full time opportunity where you can work from the comfort of your home? Where you can receive a competitive wage, benefits and Shutterfly perks? If so, read on!
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
Lifetouch has been the professional photography choice for schools and families for more than 80 years. Built on the tradition of “Picture Day” Lifetouch captures smiling faces, preschool through high school graduation. We also reach our customers through additional product lines including portrait studios, yearbooks, sports, and events.
What you’ll do:
- Answer phone or email inquiries from customers and explaining the products and services.
- Receive, process, and track customer orders using Lifetouch systems.
- Investigate and resolve issues and complaints from customers.
- Act as the liaison between the customer and the Service Centre.
- Communicate with employees and customers through email and phone.
What you bring:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient speaking, reading, and writing abilities in French and English.
- 2+ years of customer service experience.
- Basic to intermediate computer knowledge; including navigation of the internet.
- Superior phone and customer service skills/etiquette.
- Excellent interpersonal, time management & problem solving skills.
- Patience in handling and resolving problems & complaints courteously and professionally.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
This position is a remote, work from home position. You must be able to perform the same duties, assignments, and other work obligations equivalent to working onsite in a distraction-free environment
- Responsible to provide childcare/adult care during their assigned work schedule
- Continue to abide by Shutterfly’s policies, including but not limited to, Anti-harassment/Discrimination, Communications, and Workplace Safety policies.
- Be available to their manager, co-workers and customers during the employee’s assigned work schedule via telephone, email, and online messenger
- Notify their manager prior to any anticipated change in their assigned work schedule
- Be available to attend scheduled meetings from home or onsite as applicable
- Accurately record all working time via Kronos
- Maintain a designated at-home workspace in safe and secure condition
- Maintain a working cell phone to receive Multi-factor authentication messages to sign-in to VPN
- Come to the site prior to the first day to set up and pick up computer system.
Equipment/Furnishings/Office Supplies The employee must provide all furniture, equipment and office supplies needed to work from home. Employees are responsible for the installation, monthly costs and maintenance of a reliable wired internet connection with a minimum of a 25 Megabits per second (Mbs) download speed. Shutterfly/Lifetouch is not responsible for damage to or expenses for maintaining, repairing or replacing any furniture or employee equipment
If you love customer service, are fluent in French and English and like the idea of working from home, apply today!