Account Service Coordinator (Seasonal) $13.50
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
Lifetouch has been the professional photography choice for schools and families for more than 80 years. Built on the tradition of “Picture Day” Lifetouch captures smiling faces, preschool through high school graduation. We also reach our customers through additional product lines including portrait studios, yearbooks, sports, and events.
This position will start in our Ontario, OH facility, but will transition to our facility in Galion, OH.
Account Service Coordinator
Shutterfly is seeking a detail oriented and results driven Account Service Coordinator/AE to join our team. The ideal candidate will possess customer service and production experience within the printing industry.
- Work closely with Account Service Supervisor, Premanufacturing Team, and Manufacturing team on day-to-day workflow activities of multiple accounts/territories including suggestions to increase efficiency and reduce costs to the customer.
- Utilize the ServiceNow Ticketing systems and/or Salesforce to collaborate with Territory representatives and Premanufacturing Team members to resolve issues with data or products.
- Organize and maintain accurate client files, including company information, project requests.
- Efficiently process and relay client requests/revisions to pertinent internal and external contacts.
- Quickly and accurately process all revisions, update all production-related documents at time of final release, and clearly convey client requests and expectations to Production/Premanufacturing Team.
- Initiate corrective action reports or other production documentation for production errors.
- Maintain effective working relationships with Territory Reps, Premanufacturing Teams, Manufacturing Teams, and other business contacts.
- Prepare reports on program activities, progress, and status – update Territory Reps on status of jobs or delays.
- Participate in end-to-end testing for new client initiatives as assigned by Account Service Manager or Supervisor.
- Work with Manufacturing scheduling leads to ensure all programs are aligned and schedules are followed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field preferred, or applicable work experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- 2 years of experience in a role with direct client engagement required, with commercial or transactional print industry experience in a customer service-related capacity preferred.
- Working knowledge of pre-press, digital presses, a bonus.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills, detail oriented.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Applications.