SAP EWM Analyst
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
The SAP EWM Analyst will work closely with business stakeholders to improve our warehouse management systems capabilities and support our existing SAP EWM solution. This role is a key resource for keeping our warehouses running efficiently and working with business stakeholders to identify and prioritize changes and enhancements to EWM.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with procurement and planning stakeholders to optimize our EWM process and ensure upstream and downstream processes are synchronized effectively
- Plans and organizes project tasks, reports progress, manages and coordinates internal and application managed service (AMS) partner resources.
- Creates test plans, test cases, and test scripts and performs functional testing & maintains system documentation
- Resolve support incidents as assigned
- Utilize and build data maintenance tools and reports in SAP S/4 HANA
- Research OSS notes and upcoming S/4 EWM releases
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications
- Good working knowledge of SAP EWM processes, Handling Units and master data integration with core S/4
- Technical knowledge and experience in setting up EWM master data
- Technical knowledge and experience configuring SAP EWM
- Understanding of EWM label and packing list printing
- Experience with handheld devices with EWM
- Have cross functional knowledge of SAP Purchasing, Production Planning and Sales and Distribution
- Thorough understanding of SAP material master data and maintenance tools
- Thorough understanding of SAP EWM processes in receiving, put-away, stock movement, stock types, physical inventory, cycle counting and outbound processes
- Good business acumen and ability to connect with business stakeholders
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in a technical background: Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or Logistics related fields
- 5+ years’ implementing, and supporting SAP applications
- 5+ years’ implementing SAP processes in a manufacturing or warehouse environment
- Winshuttle Studio and Runner experience nice to have
- SAP S/4 data maintenance tools and reports experience.