Sr. Product Manager
Shutterfly is seeking a Product Manager for our marketing technology platform.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about building complex backend systems and platforms to support our marketing personalization initiatives. The mission is to efficiently acquire new customers by reaching new demographics, assisting with existing customers retention and reducing churn. Specifically, we are looking for a Product leader with deep knowledge and experience of CRM systems to support our off-site marketing efforts.
As a Product Manager, you will partner with technology, business, merchandising, marketing and analytics counterparts to build a roadmap and execute on the roadmap. You will be responsible for driving business growth and defining solutions that deliver on customer and business needs.
- Create, manage and prioritize a roadmap according to business priorities, opportunity sizing and resource availability
- Collaborating with marketing leaders and business owners to identify opportunities and size them
- Manage the product delivery process: Set MVP, PRD, Project kick offs, tracking,
- Identify opportunities for optimization of current tools and processes
- Lead POC for new tools: Define the use cases and design tests. Set success metrics and provide ROI analysis. Define and manage AB tests to improve KPI’s, tools and projects.
- Collaborate with analysts and stakeholders to define dashboards for new and existing tools
- Provide Marketing Technology domain expertise for Shutterfly and cross brands (Snapfish & Lifetouch), identify new technologies of interest and gaps in tech stack
- Data governance for Marketing tools and platforms:
Ensure data quality between SFLY brands and 3rd party vendors, working with data PM, technology groups and marketing channel managers
- Drive CRM automation while working with Marketing Ops group for optimizing team processes and shorten delivery times. Develop new processes on marketing execution in CRM with stakeholders
- Drive personalization in email/push campaigns
- Help to define new ML models and segmentation for marketing analytics
- Serve as product owner, leader, and motivator on a high-visibility, cross-functional team.
- Perform market research and competitive analysis. Derive customer insights and tie those insights to business plans and product roadmaps.
- Collect data to support the prioritization and definition of project initiatives, as well as determine successful deployment and adoption of features.
- 5+ years of CRM experience and integration of marketing technology systems. Specific knowledge of ESP systems like Salesforce is desirable
- Strong SQL skills
- Strong interpersonal skills. To achieve your goals, you will collaborate with many cross-functional teams and must be able to influence without authority
- Must be comfortable working across the organization and generating alignment across stakeholders in Marketing, GMs and Engineering to deliver a roadmap that improves the customer experience and business results
- Must be able to come up to speed on a complex and highly scalable platforms architecture and work with senior engineers and architects. Technical background or training is a plus
- Experience with market research, competitive analysis and AB testing. Leverage insights and data gathered to drive business decisions and inform product roadmap.
- Passion for bringing innovative new products to market and creating great customer experiences
- Strong analytic and strategic thinking skills.