Director, Workforce Planning & Analytics
At Lifetouch (part of the Shutterfly family of brands), we believe there is extraordinary power in the self-expression. Built on the tradition of “Picture Day”, Lifetouch has captured the unique personalities of children and families for more than 85 years.
- Collaborate across the organization to design and execute workforce planning activities, including supply/demand gap analysis, workforce scenario modeling, workforce allocation, annual planning support, KPI measurement, workforce plan development, etc.
- Develop insightful, data-driven solutions and implement scalable workforce planning tools and technology that drive results
- Establish, manage and evolve operations performance analytics suites & insights to achieve operations performance targets in collaboration with Field leaders and cross-functional partners
- Analyze business strategies and business-led workforce planning activities to drive consistency and standardization
- Effectively gather, analyze, and interpret internal data trends and insights to assess talent gaps, forecast needs and model future scenarios to inform leadership decision-making
- Define and track workforce metrics aligned with the organization’s annual operating plan, Host Satisfaction and account retention goals
- Develop compelling, logically structured presentations and deliverables to communicate workforce planning strategies to Field leaders
- Manage initiatives through collaboration and influence at all levels and areas of the organization
- Strong strategic thinking skills to identify innovative workforce solutions
- Success engaging at Field leader levels to influence decision-making and impact results
- Technical, data and systems experience to support data visualization and workforce planning technology. Must have demonstrated skills using software tools including SAP SuccessFactors, Salesforce. Skilled in the use of Tableau, PowerBI, or comparable data analysis tools.
- Strong analytical skills and experience interpreting qualitative and quantitative workforce and event data and synthesizing into meaningful and actionable results
- Maintain an understanding of market shifts and talent trends and how they impact our business and workforce needs, and adapt solutions accordingly
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving, and project management skills
- Ability to identify technology solutions and tools to solve business problems, drive desired outcomes and present approaches through data driven storytelling
- Ability to establish and lead cross-functional teams and working groups
- Adept at influencing across various level of the organization and storytelling to highlight value and inspire action
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- 6+ years' experience in a Strategic Workforce Planning, Business Strategy, Talent Business Advisor or Business Intelligence role – preferably in an organization with 3,000+ non-exempt employees
- Demonstrated client service orientation; Strong consultative skills; Experience with large scale change initiatives across complex organizations
- Outstanding written, visual and verbal communication and active listening skills, including interpersonal skills and the ability to articulate complex messages in a clear, concise way to a variety of audiences
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a dynamic, complex, and ambiguous environment; Calm under pressure and ability to pivot with unexpected challenges
- Demonstrated business and financial acumen
- Strong PowerPoint and PowerBI skills; Ability to create simple stories around complex topics and appeal to the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to build strong peer relationships across the Shutterfly/Lifetouch network
Supporting a diverse and inclusive workforce is important to Shutterfly not only because it directly reflects our value of Embracing our Differences, but also because it’s the right thing to do for our business and for our people. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Shutterfly DE&I.
This position will accept applications on an ongoing basis until filled.