Lifetouch Church Directories partners with churches nationwide to offer photography and church pictorial directory tools that help build meaningful community connections. Our Photography Sales Specialists are professional, fun, and passionate about capturing life’s memories.
As part of the Shutterfly family of brands, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
Our Photography Sales Specialists enjoy…
· NEW – Competitive hourly wage plus commission opportunities
· NEW – Hourly wage from door to door for travel time to area churches plus mileage reimbursement
· Company-provided equipment, including a professional, mobile photography studio
· Advancing photography skills through paid training and exercising creative skill behind the lens
· A work environment that prioritizes health and safety to include personal protective supplies provided to each employee
The skills you’ll bring…
· Outstanding customer service skills
· Possession of a valid driver’s license and a reliable, insured vehicle
· Willingness to work afternoons, evenings and weekends, with occasional overnight travel
· Ability to lift and operate camera equipment – up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
· 1 – 2 years of sales and/or photography experience (preferred)
If you’re interested in an exciting career in photography, enjoy making people smile and love being in a new setting every day, we want to work with you! Apply now to learn more about recent changes to the Photography Sales Specialist role at Lifetouch.