Sales Support Specialist
· Provides sales support both internally and externally for assigned accounts aligned with Sales Professional. Builds strong relationship with account ensuring the needs for the account are met. Communicates professionally and timely with all school accounts, internal partners both in territory and Plant.
· Cross checks and validates receipt of School agreements and workorders from Sales Pros and enters into Lifetouch systems FOW, PDS Vision, and Google.
· Confirms Picture Day schedule with schools accounts ensuring alignment with Photo Manager, Operations Manager and Sales Professional. Assists with data collection from accounts as required (EDT, etc.). Maintains confidentiality of school/student related information.
· Represents Lifetouch in a professional manner at all times while adhering to all Company and territory policies and displays confidence and professionalism even during times of stress and in difficult situations.
· Partners effectively with Sales team. Open communication and follow through on a regular day to day basis and in Sales meetings.
· May also provide internal sales support providing assistance with renewing current business, i.e. sending contracts out and customer service calls.
· Other duties as assigned.
· High School Diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred · Experience working in both a team environment and independently required
· Proven ability to lead and effectively manage change.
· Detail oriented/strong attention to detail.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Strong problem solving
· Proven computer skills including using spreadsheet applications, word processing and some form of database.
· Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills · Full use of dependable, insured automobile.