Sr. Financial Analyst I
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
With the recent acquisitions of Lifetouch and Snapfish, and the take-private transaction by Apollo Global Management, we are embarking on a new phase of growth, focused on delighting our customers with our award-winning photo books, gifts, home decor, premium cards, invitations and stationery, as well as a seamless customer experience and digital creation process.
We are looking for a Sr. Financial Analyst to join our FP&A team, who will play a pivotal role in driving and managing Shutterfly’s financial performance. This is a highly visible role within a relatively flat organization – someone who wants to ramp up quickly and be an influential voice on the team will find success!
The Sr. Financial Analyst role will require a high-energy detail-oriented individual, adept at working through large data sets, structuring analyses, and communicating key takeaways. The role also provides a great opportunity to work with business partners across the organization and learn the inner workings of a sizeable and highly successful e-commerce brand and operation.
What You’ll Do Here:
- Act as the Finance business partner and own all aspects of planning and reporting for our OpEx departments and their leaders.
- Support Corporate FP&A and Accounting with the annual budget, quarterly forecast, and monthly close.
- Prepare monthly management reports emphasizing operational and financial performance metrics, budget versus actuals, and trends.
- Collaborate with function leaders to provide ad-hoc financial analysis, strategic investment, and business case support.
- Assist with implementing processes and systems required of a world-class finance organization, Drive efficiency in our processes and reporting to scale for growth.
- Ad hoc financial modeling and analysis
Skills You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics or other related discipline or equivalent experience
- 5 or more years of experience in a Finance role at medium to large size company, public or private
- Exceptional analytic skills and a demonstrated ability to build financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis, and problem-solving
- Intellectually curious, self-starter who is not afraid to seek out projects independently
- Results-oriented with a strong sense of urgency and ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Strong drive for data integrity, process definition, and organizational alignment
- Experience with Oracle/SAP and Hyperion a plus
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship or transfers for this role at this time. No candidates requiring visa sponsorship or transfer will be considered.