Temporary Recruiters (Entry Level, Summer Interns)
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
Lifetouch has been the professional photography choice for schools and families for more than 80 years. Built on the tradition of “Picture Day” Lifetouch captures smiling faces, preschool through high school graduation. We also reach our customers through additional product lines including portrait studios, yearbooks, sports, events, and churches.
Our Talent Acquisition team is looking for entry-level recruiters to join our dynamic and highly collaborative team! This is a temporary position starting at the end of May through the end of August with the potential to stay on the team longer. We offer PAID TRAINING and the opportunity to learn valuable recruiting and project management skills as a key contributor on this very successful team.
What you’ll do here…
- Prepare and post photographer job postings/advertisements as required, in the Jobvite Applicant Tracking System and on other platforms
- Review applications and confirm basic qualifications, skill set, interest, job fit and salary requirements
- Schedule and conduct phone screen interviews to identify qualified candidates and schedule in-person interviews for hiring managers throughout the US and Canada
- Partner with hiring managers and the Talent Acquisition team to develop effective marketplace recruitment strategies
- Manage candidates throughout the recruitment process and ensure a positive candidate experience through effective communication
The skills you’ll bring…
- Pursuit of an Associate's or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, or related field, strongly preferred
- Basic knowledge of human resources recruiting/onboarding functions
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and on the phone, ability to build and maintain positive relationships with internal/external stakeholders, and strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work independently, be proactive and problem-solve
It is helpful, however not required, to have knowledge and/or experience with...
- Previous HR internship experience or related business communications focused internship experience
- Previous experience with Jobvite or another Applicant Tracking System
It this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!