Product Specialist II
For more than 80 years, Lifetouch has been the professional photography company of choice for schools and families. While photography sessions may look different this year, our goal is still the same – to ensure families receive this essential photography service to continue to capture life’s memories. Lifetouch was acquired by Shutterfly in 2018 – this acquisition brings together Shutterfly’s strengths as the leader in personalized photo-based products and photo storage with Lifetouch’s position as the leader in school and family photography.
There is an exciting opportunity over the next few years to digitally bring these brands closer together to make it even easier for Consumers to order and store photos for years to come. We are looking for a Product Specialist to help bring the Lifetouch businesses together into a highly flexible commerce experience. Today the different photography lines of business operate as separate sites – you will help us bring these together into one flexible experience that can support ordering for preschools, schools, studios, and more. At the same time, you will have the opportunity to rethink how we deliver the picture day experience. You will partner with a cross functional team on making this important and enduring tradition of school picture day even more valuable to families by leveraging modern technology to meet customer expectations.
The Product Specialist will collaborate with business, marketing and technology teams to deliver compelling product strategies, refine product roadmaps, and deliver high-quality experiences that delight our customers and drive business growth. Success in this role requires a technical background in product management as well as a strong sense of ownership for a high-quality customer experience.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the Consumer Products team on product roadmap definition, metrics identification and measurement, and operational processes.
- Collaborate to drive revenue through new innovative experiences and optimization across key journeys.
- Define test plans and complete UAT for key product launches.
- Understand customer feedback to identify opportunities and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Maintain complete product documentation for all product related activities.
- Lead with an external perspective, staying up to date on trends, market dynamics, and best practices.
- Develop strong partnerships with other product managers, marketing, operations, and analytics teams.
- 3-5 years of related experience in Product Management; experience with consumer web or mobile applications preferred
Other (knowledge, skills, and abilities)
- Familiarity with customer voice and feedback mechanisms
- Versed in agile development methodologies and A/B testing methodologies for feature releases
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and comfortable navigating enterprise-scale product and engineering environments
- Collaborates effectively with cross-functional teams and business partners
- Motivated, dynamic, and results-oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Strong prioritization skills
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Strong sense of ownership for a high-quality customer experience