Business Line Specialist II
At Lifetouch (part of the Shutterfly family of brands), we believe there is extraordinary power in the self-expression. Built on the tradition of “Picture Day”, Lifetouch has captured the unique personalities of children and families for more than 85 years.
What You’ll Do Here:
- Support go to market strategies and seasonal/annual plans for owned business line (strategy, yearbook offerings, merchandising, pricing, etc.)
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to drive strategic initiatives that will result in profitable sales for the business line, drive deeper host and consumer engagement, and elevate the customer experience.
- Understand and track competitive landscape
- Interpret market research, web application analytics, and account performance measurement data - convert into proposed product improvements and advancements
- Lead cross-functional projects and be able to influence key stakeholders, outside of direct reporting structures, to deliver on-time and quality work
- Support and execute strategies that delight the host and customer and drive Host and Customer Satisfaction
- Oversee cross-functional project plans to meet in-market timelines
- Collaborate with employee and host advisory boards
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- The ability to analyze data and think critically and creatively to develop sound recommendations and solutions to achieve strategic business goals
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and assignments
- Adept in anticipating, assessing, and translating customer needs into actionable tactics
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams
- Curiosity and a willingness to challenge the status quo
The Skills You’ll Bring:
- Experience in development and delivery of presentations to a variety of internal audiences: peers, leadership, and field offices
- Experience in demand generation execution and digital campaign design
- Knowledge of and the ability to apply basic strategy concepts (SWOT, competitive analysis, brand positioning etc.) used in the development of marketing plans
- Experience with financial budgeting, tracking, and reporting
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Drive applications (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the year
Supporting a diverse and inclusive workforce is important to Shutterfly not only because it directly reflects our value of Embracing our Differences, but also because it’s the right thing to do for our business and for our people. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Shutterfly DE&I.
This position will accept applications on an ongoing basis until filled.