Are you looking for an opportunity to bring your passion for photography together with your love for being inspired by and involved with School Special Events? Consider joining the Lifetouch team as a seasonal, part time Candid Photographer!
The Lifetouch Candid Photographers capture high-quality, compelling photographs for school sports, concerts, plays, graduations, and a variety of other special occasions. Bring your photographic talents to highlight the unique personality of students in high-quality portraits. Our photographers enjoy working with kids of all ages to capture candid photos at Picture Event Sites which tell a compelling story.
What You’ll Do Here:
- Transport your own photography equipment to assigned Picture Event locations
- Provide leadership on the job site and serve as a liaison between customers (school administration) and Lifetouch.
- Complete appropriate paperwork related to photography jobs
- Respond effectively to unexpected situations that arise while on site
- After events, upload images from home
- Participate in ongoing training and recognition programs offered by Lifetouch
The Skills You’ll Bring:
- Minimum 18 years of age
- High school diploma, or equivalent experience
- Experience working independently, as well as in a team environment
- At least two years of related photography experience (or equivalent combination of experience and education)
- Highly organized with excellent communications skills
- Ability to present a positive and professional image
- Willingness to work a varied seasonal schedule, usually weekends and evenings
- Valid driver’s license as well as reliable, insured vehicle to reach assigned locations and while transporting photography equipment
- Your own professional or semi-professional camera equipment
- Select, set up and operate cameras and equipment for varied conditions of inside and outside photography.
Supporting a diverse and inclusive workforce is important to Shutterfly not only because it directly reflects our value of Embracing our Differences, but also because it’s the right thing to do for our business and for our people. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Shutterfly DE&I.