Photo Customer Service Representative
Lifetouch has an exciting opportunity for a Photo Customer Service Representative to join our team.
At Lifetouch, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend-setting products, cutting-edge technology, and best-in-class customer service, we help our customers and each other share life’s joy. Lifetouch has been the professional photography choice for schools and families for more than 80 years. Built on the tradition of “Picture Day,” Lifetouch captures smiling faces, preschool through high school graduation. We also reach our customers through additional product lines, including portrait studios, yearbooks, sports, and events.
Serves as operational touchpoint and support for the sales function, focusing on host services and event management.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acts as the first point of contact for schools by answering the telephone/emails and ascertaining the business's nature.
- Responds to and resolves basic account calls and/or escalates non-technical issues for all accounts. Provides timely feedback to the appropriate sales resource to ensure account satisfaction.
- Investigates and resolves lab delays.
- Provides technical support for the Lifetouch Portal, Parent Notify, Prestige Yearbook Choice (PYC) and Prestige Appointment Scheduling (PAS) to school contacts.
- Contacts and works with the account to collect and fix Composites as needed.
Contract Management and Entry
- Responsible for account booking management and accuracy by partnering with the sales function to ensure accurate contact information and school enrollment.
- Monitors, researches, and resolves booking exceptions.
- Completes job entry across all product lines, including ordering sales materials (flyers) and school supplies.
- Contacts accounts to secure student data (EDT) to work within the given internal Lifetouch systems.
- Supports the fulfillment of authorized school supply requests (i.e. P.I.E. items, Montage Posters, etc.) as defined in the Portrait Agreements, Portrait Agreement Details (Work Orders) or other territory-specific processes.
- May create marketing collateral for Prestige business and ship the picture day reminders to students.
- Receives completed standardized Work Orders and ID design specifications and follows up with sales staff on any open items.
- Maintains confidentiality of school/student-related information.
Scheduling Picture Day Event(s)
- Selects and inputs photo date(s) into the master calendar.
- Provides sales staff and/or customers with calendar (picture date) details.
- Contact accounts to confirm details of upcoming scheduled photography events.
- Responsible for the completion of all Mobile Change Forms for date changes.
- May be required to set up the scheduling parameters for Picture Day for Prestige business and scheduling subjects for “road’ and studio-based programs.
- Provides customer service to end consumers as required.
- Responds to and resolves customer service issues identified through customer service feedback surveys (i.e. InMoment surveys).
- Professionally represents Lifetouch at all times while adhering to all Company and area policies and displays confidence and professionalism even during times of stress and in difficult situations.
- Uses safe work habits, including proper lifting, bending, pushing, pulling, squatting, twisting and driving techniques and adheres to all safety rules and guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or equivalent with relevant post-secondary coursework/formal customer service training.
- 2+ years of customer service experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills, including using Google platform and Microsoft Office- Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Superior phone and customer service skills/etiquette.
- Excellent verbal, written, listening and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to deal patiently with problems and complaints and to remain courteous when faced with difficult or angry customers.
- Ability to handle confidential information.