Yearbook Sales Specialist - Nashville, TN
At Lifetouch (part of the Shutterfly family of brands), we believe there is extraordinary power in the self-expression. Built on the tradition of “Picture Day”, Lifetouch has captured the unique personalities of children and families for more than 85 years.
As a Yearbook Sales Specialist you will sell and retain yearbook programs, products, and services to prospective and current schools within assigned sales territory and manage customer relationships to meet and exceed set sales expectations. In this position, you will be responsible for maintaining long-term relationships with yearbooks of assigned customers and the preservation of our customer base.
Retain & Grow Existing Business (Primary Focus 60%+)
- Maintains and strengthens long-lasting relationships with existing customers through regularly scheduled service calls and site visits
- Rebooks yearbook business in assigned accounts following company rebooking guidelines.
- Leverages existing relationships within current accounts to grow our business through upselling yearbooks and services into the account
- Discovers customer needs for yearbooks and related products
- Assists, coaches and services all assigned yearbook customers
- Forecasts and tracks customer account metrics
- Completes accurate sales agreements for orders, including pricing and payment terms
Gain New Business (Secondary Focus)
- Generates new business with prospects
- Proactively prospects new yearbooks and cultivates customer relationships and grows revenue by achieving activity, prospecting strategy, and pipeline management expectations within assigned territory
- Utilizes the Company’s CRM tool (i.e., Salesforce)
- Participates in ongoing training as provided and required by the Company and effectively demonstrates skills post-training
The Skills You’ll Bring:
- 2-3 years of sales or customer service experience; or equivalent combination of education and training.
- Proven selling skills specifically related to growing existing accounts and/or acquiring new business, with the ability to identify unique customer needs
- Results-focused with demonstrated ability to meet and exceed goals
- Strong persuasive skills, specifically related to maintaining existing business
- Strong organizational and time management skills
It’s helpful but not required to have:
- College Diploma preferred, or equivalent combination of education and training
- Prior experience working in the Educational Arena
- Experience using Salesforce or some other type of CRM system
Why You’ll Love Working at Shutterfly Lifetouch, LLC:
- Competitive benefits starting on your first day of employment (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Discretionary Time Off (DTO), which allows you to take time off as needed.
- Fully vested 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match on Day 1.
- Ongoing training to develop your skills and grow your career (Sandler Sales Training).
- Competitive base salary plus commissions and a car allowance.
- Up to $2,500 in free Shutterfly merchandise + discounts across our family of brands.
At Shutterfly, our culture is based on our core values: Own It, Move Fearlessly, Embrace Our Differences, Zoom Out, Explore New Angles, and they are integrated to the work we do every day. If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!
Supporting a diverse and inclusive workforce is important to Shutterfly not only because it directly reflects our value of Embracing our Differences, but also because it’s the right thing to do for our business and for our people. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Shutterfly DE&I.