Brand Marketing Specialist II
At Lifetouch (part of the Shutterfly family of brands), we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy. Lifetouch has been the professional photography choice for schools and families for more than 85 years. Built on the tradition of “Picture Day” Lifetouch captures smiling faces, preschool through high school graduation. We also reach our customers through additional product lines including portrait studios, yearbooks, sports, and events. Supporting a diverse and inclusive workforce is important to Shutterfly not only because it directly reflects our value of Embracing our Differences, but also because it’s the right thing to do for our business and for our people. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Shutterfly DE&I.
Brand Marketing Specialist II
Director of Brand Marketing
What You’ll Do Here
The Brand Marketing Specialist will develop and execute brand marketing initiatives for the Lifetouch brands (Lifetouch, Prestige Photography by Lifetouch and JCPenney Portraits by Lifetouch).
Leveraging the Lifetouch brand framework, the Brand Marketing Specialist will be responsible for developing plans that support the Lifetouch master brand and sub-brands including messaging toolkits, brand campaigns, video and content management on Lifetouch.com to increase awareness of the Lifetouch brands for both B2B and B2C audiences. The Brand Marketing Specialist will also be responsible for brand guideline updates, changes and publishing 2-4 times per year.
· Develop messaging toolkits to support key brand messages and business lines.
· Work closely with Creative, Marketing, Sales and GM teams to collaborate on brand and content creation.
· Ensure brand consistency and refinement by managing and publishing updated brand guidelines regularly.
· Execute brand campaigns to drive awareness and engagement with B2B and B2C audiences.
· Leverage customer insight data to refine brand management and identify brand-building opportunities.
· Ensure brand communication across the Lifetouch division are consistent with the company and brand positioning.
· Coordinate and manage content on Lifetouch.com wordpress site seasonally.
The Skills You’ll Bring
· The ideal candidate is comfortable at the intersections of brand, marketing, go to market plan development, market insights and can work across key teams, including Marketing, Creative, MRI, General Management, and other internal partners and stakeholders.
· Aptitude for identifying innovation trends (customer, marketing, brand), distilling consumer insights and defining differentiated value propositions and proof points for Lifetouch brands.
· Proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities independently while communicating and collaborating effectively with a variety of partners.
· Excellent communication skills; confidence in building, influencing, and managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
· Independent self-starter; ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment; enthusiastic, positive, and detail-oriented.
· This person will also demonstrate effective project and time-management skills – and be able to work both independently and in group settings.
· Expertise in PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office or presentation products.
· 3-5 years of Brand Management experience
· BS degree in Mass Communication, Marketing, or related field
Lifetouch is committed to a “hybrid” work model with a balance between remote work and in-person collaboration. As such, you should be located proximate our primary office in Eden Prairie, MN.
Committed to making all of life’s experiences unforgettable, today Shutterfly is a leading digital retailer and manufacturing platform for photography and personalized products, with ambition to become the world’s leading marketplace of design-centric, personalized products that foster one’s self-expression.
At Shutterfly, we value people who:
· Own it, by delivering on their commitments and take responsibility to go above and beyond any defined role;
· Zoom out, to see the big picture and don’t let silo’s get in the way of the success of our customers, communities or company;
· Move fearlessly, and quickly without sacrificing quality in seizing opportunities and tackling challenges;
· Explore new angles, through hunger and curiosity, welcoming change, seeking improvement, learning equally from success and failure;
· Embrace differences, foster an environment where all voices are heard, ensuring others feel respected, supported and appreciated.
Shutterfly operates three divisions: Consumer, Lifetouch, and Shutterfly Business Solutions. The Consumer division helps customers create the most from life’s moments through its flagship personalized Shutterfly products; premium offerings in its Tiny Prints boutique; Snapfish custom photo gifts, as well as wedding invitations and stationery; and GrooveBook, a monthly subscription service. Lifetouch is the national leader in school photography, built on the enduring tradition of “Picture Day,” and also serves families through portrait studios and other partnerships. Shutterfly Business Solutions delivers enterprise digital printing services that enable efficient and effective customer engagement through personalized communications.