Partner Marketing Specialist I
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
Partner Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a dynamic Partner Marketing Specialist to join our Partner Marketing team, reporting to the Manager, Partner Marketing, and support marketing campaigns across our Shutterfly brands.
The role will assist in driving new customer acquisition and revenue through marketing creative execution and measurement of our exciting partner campaigns.
- Execute partner marketing campaigns from kickoff to deployment, including project management, overseeing creative development and web production, creating links, and performing QA on proofs.
- Write cohesive and organized creative briefs for partner campaigns that align with campaign and channel strategies.
- Drive flawless execution of plans. Ensure campaigns are set up and deployed accurately.
- Work with creative design teams to develop impactful marketing assetsthat drive conversion.
- Manage partner reminder email campaigns. Request and test promotion codes for the Partner Marketing team.
- Report post-campaign metrics and understand drivers of performance.
- Support the Partner Marketing team with marketing execution, performance tracking and analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or similar field
- 4-5 years of marketing experience; partner, email, or digital experience ideal
- Can confidently manage multiple projects at once and meet deadlines, with attention to detail.
- Works cooperatively with others across the team to achieve shared objectives.
- Drives for results with a sense of urgency, with a track record of achieving results
- Solid understanding of creative development for email, print, and/or mobile marketing
- Analytical mindset with curiosity to grow partner performance
- Excellent organizational and written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft. Excel, PowerPoint, and Word