Sr. Program Manager I
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy. Lifetouch has been the professional photography choice for schools and families for more than 80 years. Built on the tradition of “Picture Day” Lifetouch captures smiling faces, preschool through high school graduation. We also reach our customers through additional product lines including portrait studios, yearbooks, sports, and events.
We are seeking a key contributor to own and lead programs and portfolios of projects and assist in the development and maturity of the PMO. The ideal candidate should have an extensive background using the Agile methodology within project and program management. Further, this role will be initially focused in our Consumer space (eCommerce and Consumer Service) partnering with our Product and Engineering team members in delivering new features and solutions.
What You'll Do Here:
- This role is responsible for the planning, organizing, and directing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives; having a defined beginning and end.
- The role is to achieve all of the project goals and objectives while honoring the scope, timeline and resources, and maintaining the highest degree of quality possible given any project constraints.
- This position will need to orchestrate outcomes; optimizing the scope, time and resources without compromising quality.
- Planning, monitoring and controlling all aspects of a project and the motivation of all those involved to achieve the project objectives will be key elements to success.
- Define key metrics for measuring resource capacity, project valuation, cost, risk, status and performance across the program domain (Consumer).
- Tactically own and execute on one or more programs or portfolio of projects.
- Understand the interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs.
- Identify and raise project delivery issues and risks for mediation, resolution or escalation to the appropriate level on a timely basis. Foster accountability of cross-functional team leads to resolve project issues and ensure project success.
- Conduct project post-mortems and continuous improvement sessions.
The Skills You'll Bring:
- 5+ years of project management experience on progressively more complex projects
- Experience project managing large, enterprise-wide product development projects involving cross-functional teams in both business, operations and technical domains
- Proven track record of successfully delivering multiple projects simultaneously, building appropriate processes and tools
- High competency and knowledge in software engineering, product development, and general business processes
- Strong relationship building/partnering skills and the ability to work with varying levels of individual contributors and management. Comfortable presenting to executives
- Demonstrated knowledge and usage of standard project management concepts, practices and procedures
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, environment where you must take on multiple responsibilities and do what it takes to get things done
- Experienced in combining the best of Agile and Waterfall practices
- Knowledge and experience with Jira, Confluence, and Aha!