Sr. ERP Analyst I
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy. Shutterfly is the leader in personalized photo products and services, connecting you with family and friends by sharing your photos in creative and innovative ways. With this brand, our customers can create lasting keepsakes such as award-winning photo books, customized stationary for life’s biggest occasions, and unique home décor.
The SAP S4 Sr. Business Analyst, FICO will be a key member of the Enterprise Applications team to support the ongoing S4 HANA implementation and transition to production maintenance & support.
What You'll Do Here
- Leads and supports projects related to SAP Financial Applications General Ledger, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable, Banking and Integrations to legacy and third-party applications.
- Collaborate with Finance SMEs to gather business requirements and translate into functional specifications.
- Strive to pro-actively resolve technical and process issues impacting the Financial organization
- Provides recommendations to address and resolve business issues for business stakeholders.
- Plans and organizes project tasks, reports progress, manages and coordinates internal and AMS Vendor resources.
- Creates test plans, test cases, and test scripts and performs functional testing & maintains system documentation.
- 5-7 years of progressive experience in Configuration, Development, and maintenance of SAP financial applications, including GL, AR, AP, FA, Bank integrations
- Proven S4 HANA Finance experience
- Knowledge of Order to Cash and Procure to Pay processes including integrations with Finance & Controlling
- Experienced in writing detailed functional specifications, prepare test scenarios, write test scripts and perform end-to-end testing
- Clear understanding of the systems development lifecycle (SDLC) as applied to ERP.
- Proven experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and/or other agile delivery methods.
- Preferred knowledge of open text (PO approval) configuration and processes
- Preferred knowledge of Success Factors Payroll, Concur Expense integrations to S4 Finance
- Accounting background and good process knowledge is highly preferred.
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!