Market Research Analyst Contractor
At Lifetouch (part of the Shutterfly family of brands), we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy. Lifetouch has been the professional photography choice for schools and families for more than 85 years. Built on the tradition of “Picture Day” Lifetouch captures smiling faces, preschool through high school graduation. We also reach our customers through additional product lines including portrait studios, yearbooks, sports, and events. Supporting a diverse and inclusive workforce is important to Shutterfly not only because it directly reflects our value of Embracing our Differences, but also because it’s the right thing to do for our business and for our people. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Shutterfly DE&I.
Market Research and Insights Analyst
Director of Brand Marketing
What You’ll Do Here
The Market Research and Insights Analyst will support research efforts as part of the Lifetouch Brand Marketing team. This role is responsible for autonomously analyzing quantitative and qualitative data and supporting all research initiatives for both Lifetouch and BorrowLenses. This individual will work cross-functionally to deliver on key initiatives to drive fact-based decision making and a deep understanding of our customers (B2B and B2C).
· Provide analytical support and execution on market research projects for Lifetouch and Borrow Lenses.
· Individually manage BorrowLenses Customer Satisfaction survey, annual market study and industry insights.
· Work closely with Lifetouch MRI Project Manager to provide support on execution of research studies: audience and data segmentation, survey design and setup.
· Convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports.
· Manage multiple research projects simultaneously coordinating timelines and deliverables.
· Day-to-day management of external research vendors.
· Field support for new user setup within Lifetouch CSAT/HCSAT system.
The Skills You’ll Bring
· Proven Market Research Analysis experience
· Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc.)
· Working knowledge of data warehousing, modelling, and mining
· Independent self-starter; ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment; enthusiastic, positive, and detail-oriented.
· Strong analytical and critical thinking
· 3-5 years of experience in market research analysis
· BS degree in Statistics, Marketing or related field
Committed to making all of life’s experiences unforgettable, today Shutterfly is a leading digital retailer and manufacturing platform for photography and personalized products, with ambition to become the world’s leading marketplace of design-centric, personalized products that foster one’s self-expression.
At Shutterfly, we value people who:
· Own it, by delivering on their commitments and take responsibility to go above and beyond any defined role;
· Zoom out, to see the big picture and don’t let silo’s get in the way of the success of our customers, communities or company;
· Move fearlessly, and quickly without sacrificing quality in seizing opportunities and tackling challenges;
· Explore new angles, through hunger and curiosity, welcoming change, seeking improvement, learning equally from success and failure;
· Embrace differences, foster an environment where all voices are heard, ensuring others feel respected, supported and appreciated.
Shutterfly operates three divisions: Consumer, Lifetouch, and Shutterfly Business Solutions. The Consumer division helps customers create the most from life’s moments through its flagship personalized Shutterfly products; premium offerings in its Tiny Prints boutique; Snapfish custom photo gifts, as well as wedding invitations and stationery; and GrooveBook, a monthly subscription service. Lifetouch is the national leader in school photography, built on the enduring tradition of “Picture Day,” and also serves families through portrait studios and other partnerships. Shutterfly Business Solutions delivers enterprise digital printing services that enable efficient and effective customer engagement through personalized communications.