Sr. Manager, Finance
At Shutterfly, we make life’s experiences unforgettable. We believe there is extraordinary power in the self-expression. That’s why our family of brands helps customers create products and capture moments that reflect who they uniquely are.
Sr. Finance Manager, Manufacturing is a key member of the Shutterfly Financial Planning & Analysis team supporting Manufacturing Operations. This role will lead direct product cost forecasting and reporting for all brands which includes materials, labor, and shipping. A successful candidate will be highly analytical with the ability to create complex models and lead a team of managers and analysts. Additionally, this person will be responsible for surfacing and presenting key business insights and recommendations to the finance team and senior business leadership. This position will be based in Fort Mill, SC and reports to the Sr. Finance Director - FP&A Operations.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Primary leader for direct product cost analysis across all brands while leading a team focused on material, labor, and shipping analytics.
· Primary leader for developing standard costs for hundreds of product skus.
· Ability to manipulate and analyze large transactional data sets, interpret, and summarize the data for metrics reporting and business insights highlighting trends and anomalies to management.
· Primary support for consolidations and summary reporting during forecasting and month-end. This includes use of Oracle Hyperion, EPM and Essbase software.
· Development and consolidation of direct product cost budgets and quarterly reforecast targets.
· Preparing weekly outlooks and monthly budget vs actual margin analysis to explain variance impacts.
· Lead a team of analysts that support month close analysis; including accrual and forecast vs actual cost variance analysis.
· Oversee Operation’s Labor and Shipping weekly analysis and reporting.
· Collaborating with the Company’s Accounting team on month end and quarter end close, reclasses/accruals and reporting to ensure accuracy and completeness of financial results.
· Support ad hoc financial analysis in support of Corporate FP&A requests, as needed.
Experience & Requirements
· B.S. degree in finance, accounting, or economics
· 7+ years of financial planning and analysis experience in a large growth company
· Strong communication and relationship building skills, with the ability to interpret and summarize data to aid management in achieving strategic and operational goals
· Ability to comfortably work with Senior level management
· Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills; PowerPivot and/or Access skills a plus
· Experience should include reporting responsibilities and analytical projects
· Supply Chain or Manufacturing plant experience preferred
· Ability to work in a fast pace, high-growth environment
Supporting a diverse and inclusive workforce is important to Shutterfly not only because it directly reflects our value of Embracing our Differences, but also because it’s the right thing to do for our business and for our people. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Shutterfly DE&I.