Agile Transformation Leader
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
By helping to capture, preserve, and share life’s joy, Shutterfly connects people to what matters. With a focus on improving our customer engagement and personalization capabilities, we want to further this mission. This role will be highly visible across the company to deliver against strategic capabilities. You’ll operate in an agile team that is adaptable, quick moving, and cross functional to deliver best-in-class marketing personalization experiences for millions of customers. Aligned to our Marketing Personalization strategic priority, this leader builds a strong sense of urgency and keeps the team moving smoothly while trying new agile-friendly ways to increase velocity and team productivity. They look ahead to identify risks, dependencies and impediments, leading the team and business in finding a solution, actively escalating when needed to ensure resolution.
What You'll Do Here:
- Servant Leader that mentors the project team (marketing, product, tech, analytics) and business leaders in optimizing agile processes toward maximum business value while fostering an inclusive culture
- Jointly accountable for successful capture of business value and execution of projects and sprints
- Keeps a pulse on needs and insights from stakeholders and other initiatives, regularly communicating status, changes in direction, and relevant metrics to avoid misalignment and roadblocks
- Encourages tool adoption and process adherence that aid the team
- Aligns priorities with cross functional team members
- Proactive thinker who brings solutions and simplification options to the sponsor and Product Owner team
- Identifies resource needs to tech leader and business sponsor to achieve the goals of each sprint
- Rapidly breaks down obstacles and resolve issues to ensure team velocity is not impacted
- Make time to participate in key project team moments to aid in their success and keep them focused on bringing value to the customer
- Laser focus on capturing business value in the shortest time possible through definition of use case
The Skills You'll Bring:
- 8+ years of in depth experience in Agile, Scrum, Kanban principles and practices
- Excellent communication skills & the ability to communicate clearly and concisely to team & management
- Exceptional focus on customer service, demonstrating a positive influence on cross-team working relationships
- Understanding of basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development
- Program management understanding across: design, development, test, and deployment at scale
- Strong communication, collaboration, leadership, conflict resolution, budgeting and time management skills
- The ideal candidate will have Scrum Master Certification and will combine a mix of agile team leadership and process management skills.
If this aligns with your career goals, skills and experience - we want to work with you!